Tips & Tricks for an Extra Spicy Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and its time to step up your game and with a little pre-planning make this valentines extra spicy. The following tips and tricks will help you kick it up a notch, mix up your routine and enhance pleasure and intimacy in your relationship.
- Buy each other one new sexy item for the bedroom – Be it a massage oil, scented candle or a new vibrator, if your hope is to shake up your love making routine. Why not each of you commit to bringing one new thing to the bedroom for this special night. LoveGap has a wide selection of fun and kinky products to spice up your alone time. How about a Octo-Pleaser Massager or Strawberry Edible Massage & Body Oil.
- Spend the day sexting – If you shoot off quick, sexy missives of what you want to do to each other throughout the day, come night time you’ll have a hot script of your own to act out. Plus the build-up of anticipation will be unbearable in the best way.
- Why not try Sex before dinner – if you been sexting all day, why not get hot and heavy before you leave for your special date night, and spend the rest of the night and your special meal basking in a sexy afterglow. And you know what maybe after a little more wine, maybe its time for round two. Check our new male herbal enhancement pills UPGRADE. UPGRADE male herbal enhancement pills will ensure faster, harder, and longer-lasting erections for increased confidence, and Maximum Sexual Performance. More pleasure for both parties.
- Dirty talk, clean space. – Having sex in a new place can help us feel more spontaneous or adventuresome. When you’re out of your normal routine, the regular “rules” for sex do not apply. But time and money for a holiday aren’t always available. So lets try something new and recreate vacation sex by making your bedroom your sexual sanctuary. Remove clutter, invest in good sheets, and set the mood with music, a few scented candles and whatever else might tickle your fancy.
- focus on the sensations and let your hands do the talking– focus on your partner and just feel, let go of your stress and the to do lists and kids etc and focus solely on each other and each others pleasures.You have more control over your hands and fingers, so can stimulate pleasure points more precisely. And, hands and fingers have more stamina than other body parts!
- add lube! Always add lube – Sex of all kinds is better when slippery. It reduces friction, is gentler on your skin, and can help prevent condom breakage. Plus, now there are so many different kinds on the market, so go ahead, pick your favorite type, cool, warm, tasty? what’s your pleasure? Try Climax Burst Cooling or Warming Lube to spice things up
- give a little show and touch yourself – This Valentine’s Day, take control. Sit him or her down and have your partner get comfortable, or even nude. Give your lover a peep show, and tease them each bit of the way. Maybe try a lap dance, touching or self pleasure. Self-pleasuring is known to reduces stress, helps you to learn about your body, and can enhance partnered sex by helping you to stay attuned to pleasurable sensations. Let’s see how long they can keep there hands off of you! Why not try out the Crush Sugar Plum G Spot Vibrator. The Crush Sugar Plum G Spot Vibrator delivers incredibly pleasurable stimulation by combining ultra-intense vibrations with an elegant smooth curved designed to reach your most intimate places.
- the new six minute rule – Despite how important foreplay is when it comes to sex (trust us, it’s important), there’s less emphasis on what happens after you’ve done the deed. Post-sex cuddles and affection is just as important and can lead to a more pleasurable experience for both partners. So don’t forget to snuggle up after the main event.
Valentines Day is as much of a day for sex as it is for love. Don’t ignore the sex part; instead try some of these moves to make that kinky part of Valentine’s Day even more sexy and fun. Both you and your partner will feel pleased and will remember it has a more pleasure and fulling experience. Bringing you closer together, filling your LoveGap.